Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Job Title: Program Associate II - Audit
Posting Date: May 22, 2020
Closing Date: Until Filled
Salary: $39,825 – $63,648
In accordance with the agreement between the Organization 0f School Administrators (OSAS) and the Board of Education of the School District of the City of Detroit, Table of Contents, Section 7.0 Promotions, the following vacancy is announced:
Benefits: Successful candidates will be eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, as well as illness and vacation days.
Report to: Assistant Director – Time Reporting Audit
Location: Payroll Department
· Candidates must possess and provide evidence of a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and experience related to the functionality of PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System in an educational setting.
· In lieu of degree candidates with sufficiently demonstrated experience effectively supporting PeopleSoft payroll and time reporting audit function in an educational setting.
· Must have a minimum of five (5) years of combined payroll and time reporting audit experience in a large complex payroll environment.
· Experience in working with PeopleSoft HCM.
· Extensive experience in auditing reported time and identifying issues.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
· Ability to work and interact with various levels of management
· Ability to train people from diverse backgrounds
· Interacting with user and technical community to assess needs
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Assistant Director, the Program Associate II will:
If you are a current Detroit public schools employee, presently employed with the district, you do not have to submit a fee related to obtaining the Detroit public schools security clearance, unless your new role requires a different type of security clearance.
If you are hired to fill a vacant position, you will be required to submit a Detroit public schools security clearance. At point of offer to hire, you will be responsible for a non-refundable payment of $64.50 via Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, cashier's check, or money order, payable to the DPSCD Police Department. No personal checks or cash is accepted.
Method of Application:
Applicants must apply through the online application system. Only applications submitted through the online application system will be considered for any posted position and all applications require a resume to be considered.
Successful candidates are required to submit official transcript(s) at point of offer to hire. Teaching service outside of the Detroit Public Schools Community District must be verified by the applicant's prior employer(s) prior to hire. It is the applicant's responsibility to provide all documentation (including copies) as requested.
Applicants requesting assistance during the application process should contact the Office of Human Resources via email at [email protected] or phone at (313) 873-6897.
DPSCD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, height, weight, citizenship, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions Concerns? Contact the Civil Rights Coordinator at (313) 240-4377 or detroitk12.org/compliance.